Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ok, so we went ahead and got the kids their costumes yesterday. A bit premature, you might think, but experience has shown us that if you wait until the week before Halloween, you often get stuck with something like a "Ninja" costume, which is really a glorified Hefty bag, and fits about as well. Now perhaps if I were really motivated, like Tom's grandma, back in the day, I would hand sew all of the kids' costumes. (*sound of me laughing*) In fact, I was able to dig up photos of Tom's costumes of yesteryear.


Raggedy Anna
How does this darn web-slinger thing work, anyway?


Yesteryear costumes



2 comments:

Emily said...

Nice costumes Tom. I feel like I have seen very similar pictures of Jeremy, and heard stories about young Robin Hoods running around in the woods behind his house. Becky, I won't be sewing any costumes this year either. If I did, that would probably be the scariest part of our Halloween.

TomandBecky said...

LOL! Sewing skills seem to have skipped the vast majority of females from our generation. Though Tom can throw down a mean whip-stitch if he needs to.