Here's a picture of the ankle I twisted last night at volleyball. My friend and fellow blogger was certain I needed to share this with the world...
A picture of my friend from Chicago.
13 years ago
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
5 comments:
ooh, sexy. showing a little ankle.
Tom, you might want to leave your name, so people don't think that's me commenting on my fatty ankle. :)
Um, Becky....I really did think that was you commenting. :) And I was hoping for a little more bruising. Maybe tomorrow....
We can only hope for more interesting colors...our athletic trainer friend said that will probably happen, so you might be in luck. But the swelling--there is definitely swelling! Ok, so it's not nearly as good as screws and x-rays and stitches. I'll try harder next time. :)
um, yeah. maybe don't try harder. love, tom
Post a Comment