Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas pictures

Here are some of the pictures we took from Christmas morning. The way I loaded them, they ended up in reverse order chronologically. (So if you want the right sequence, feel free to start from the bottom up).































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am positively addicted to your blog! I love all the pictures and videos. The demonstration of the difference between boys and girls cracked Paul and me up. Keep up the good work!

TomandBecky said...

Thanks a lot, Lynn! It's nice to know my 'work' is being appreciated. :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow... someone got Tom an EasyBake oven for Christmas! I'm sure it's just what he always wanted =)

I'm glad you guys had a good family Christmas. Happy Holidays!

TomandBecky said...

Thanks, Erin. We did have a fun, though fleeting Christmas break. For Tom, it was either the EasyBake oven or My Little Pony Butterfly Island as his top Christmas wishes. But then he realized Anna already had the latter, and he might play with it while she's at preschool. Too bad the accessory pack for the Easybake oven doesn't come in adult sizes.