All in all it was a good day. The kids enjoyed their Easter baskets, we had a nice service at church, a nap, and then supper at Grandma and Papa's house. Isaac fell asleep on 'Old Grandma's' bed when we went over around 4pm. We thought "How cute--the little guy's tuckered out." Turns out he has a stomach bug, but it didn't show up until towards the end of the day when he woke up at supper time. Needless to say, Anna enjoyed the egg hunt all by herself and made off with all the loot, which of course she'll share with Isaac (I'm amusing myself now). Hopefully we can orchestrate another hunt when Isaac feels better. Hope you all have had a meaningful holiday.
A picture of my friend from Chicago.
13 years ago
1 comment:
Adorable pictures! I love how Isaac and Anna look so much like you and Tom. (Yes, I know this is a regularly occurring phenomenon, but I think they especially look like their parents). It's so cool.
Post a Comment