Friday, March 21, 2008

Who needs American Idol when you have Sing Star?

Tom and I were introduced to a Play Station game called Sing Star last night. I have to say, as I look back and cringe at footage of myself (ironically, I'm singing Tina Turner's "Simply the Best" here--ugh!) I think that without a doubt our friends Jenna and Greg win for having the best performances of the night. I think Tom could have been a little more enthusiastic while singing "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go," don't you?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I really didn't know you were taking video including audio...sorry world.

TomandBecky said...

What do you mean? Don't you think you and Jenna throw down a mean rap? To quote Run D.M.C., "It's Tricky to rock a rhyme, to rock a rhyme that's right on time It's Tricky...Tr-tr-tr-tricky." I think that song will stay in my head forever now--thanks to you guys for that.

Emily said...

Haha! I don't know, it may have been a pretty close there. you guys have something going on. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't put audio of my singing on the internet - for the sake of the listeners.