Saturday, November 3, 2007

Milo Update

For all of you just itching to know, Milo has officially become a part of the family. Shortly after taking the photos I posted, Milo was inside the house being loved on by the kids and me. I fully admit to displaying a level of restraint comparable to a five year old on Christmas morning. However, I did have every intention of posting a couple of obligatory signs about a "found kitten," and in fact had two printed out sitting on the counter by the door. But before I got around to posting them on the telephone pole, I decided to give Milo a bath. Poor little guy had fleas, so I bought a particular brand of flea shampoo I knew would work and set to it. If anyone of you reading this has been stupid enough to try giving a cat a bath, you know the battle that ensued. After the ordeal, I promptly threw the signs in the trash, figuring I darn well earned this little stray kitten, and anything short of a little kid crying at my door asking for him (after a detailed, accurate description) was not going to persuade me to give him up. He was a nice, unexpected surprise, and a welcome addition to the family.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Welcome to the family Milo! Your entry cracked me up, Becky. We gave Callie a bath ONE time, first and last :o)