Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Anna video



Out of the blue, Anna asks for a 'grown up' exercise video to watch, so I put on Tae Bo (she said the grown up ones are easier--whatever). I'm off doing other things, and when I come back, she's counting along, doing the 'waiting jog' while the next move is explained, and doing in-and-out speed bag. Sad thing is, I think she picked up the moves quicker than me! I hope she doesn't get mad at me when she's older, but this was SO funny--I start losing it at the end. I stopped recording when she was on to me, and let me know she didn't appreciate being taped. Hee hee--sorry Anna!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

That is just TOO much! Love it.

I think I need to video tape my kids more. You've got some good stuff.

TomandBecky said...

I wouldn't if it weren't for the fact that my digital camera that I always have handy takes pretty good video. Not enough memory for something more than a few short clips, but that's usually all I want anyway.

Emily said...

Awesome. Just awesome.