A picture of my friend from Chicago.
13 years ago
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
2 comments:
These pictures are beautiful - it looks like you had so much fun.
Thanks, Emily! I only wish we did stuff like that more often--the trails were really pretty at Trough Creek (I highly recommend it if you're visiting Mantowagan), and a nice break from the 'real' world! And of course, Tom and I are big v-ball lovers, though I tend to get frustrated by the end because I'm more competitive mentally than my body is physically at v-ball, esp after getting sore and tired. We are talking about starting a church league though--I'll let Jeremy know if that happens. :)
Post a Comment