Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Trick-Or-Treating

Trick-or-treating was tonight in Kittanning. It was COLD!! 36 degrees, but feels like 26 with wind chill. We had snow flurries on and off today, which certainly surprised the kids!
We live on a side street that doesn't get many trick-or-treaters, so this was my method of manning the candy station while giving Tom and me a chance to BOTH go with the kids (for a change!).
Isaac wanted a friendly pumpkin...guess I'll enjoy it until the scary/gory phase kicks in.

Even with long underwear, the kids needed their coats on over their costumes this Halloween. Notice Isaac's hair is darker with wash-out black hair spray. (Note to self: washable hair spray will rub off on anything it touches, even when dry. Bad idea...I repeat, bad idea.)


Two peas in a pod. We went trick-or-treating with Anna's best friend and family again this year.

Me checking the camera to see how it's doing in the cold. (btw, this lady rocked! She gave out full size candy bars!) Also a 'proof that I was there' shot. Sometimes I don't show up in any pictures because I'm usually taking them all!



In front of our church. (This was actually at the start)
Trying some of the hard-earned loot. (Check out those red fingers and Isaac's red ears!)

Aaahhh...basking in the chocolately goodness of it all. (Though after this we still had baths to wash out Isaac's black hair spray, and then went on to praise team practice until 10pm!)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Love the kids costumes. That smowman costume is very creative, I've never seen one like it. Is it huge cotton balls? It makes you want to touch it.